Every day I get "today's word with Joel Osteen"emails. Some days they don't go with what I need to hear that day but most of the time they do. Other times I read them and get re encouraged to do what I already do. This was one of those re encouragement ones. Each night, or if I fail to do it the night before, each morning I make a to do list. My list include all from cleaning details, activities to do with Logan, what we are doing for learning activities that day, places to go, and just the simplest other things. But they keep me on track to do what I need for that day and also to organize our day to give Logan a great day too! I just love reading Joel Osteen's daily emails. Here is the one to go with my post.....
It’s amazing how taking a few minutes at the start of each day to plan and set your thoughts in the right direction can help you get ahead and empower you to accomplish so much more.But too often, people get so caught up in the activity of life that they tend to just “go with the flow” instead. Of course, I’m not saying we shouldn't be flexible, but when it comes to your life, you should be the one setting the flow. Of course, unexpected things happen. Our days won’t always go according to plan, but if you’ll take time each day to set your heart and mind in the right direction, you’ll be equipped for whatever comes your way! Today I encourage you, make make plans to start your day right and set your thoughts in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment